Winangay resources are provided with training and cannot be purchased separately.
Current Winangay Resources
- Aboriginal Kinship Carer Assessment tool (for new carers)
- Aboriginal Kinship Carer Assessment tool (for existing carers)
- Kinship Carer Assessment tool (for new carers)
- Kinship Carer Assessment tool (for existing carers)
All of these resources include a series of interview questions and cards for rating strengths and concerns
We have developed an Aboriginal Kinship Carer Review tool (for ongoing carers) this tool is being trialled currently with both kinship and foster carers. A non-Aboriginal version has also been developed.
Under development (in draft)
- Aboriginal Carer Training Resources
- Social Emotional Wellbeing cards for case planning and support
- Aboriginal Young people’s rights cards
- Kids say and carers say card – triggers for ongoing participation and conversations
The following links will open pdf files that you can print
Flyers and information sheets